ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.20.2011

Love: Crabtree & Evelyn's Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed

We all know the benefits of Argan oil, and leave it to Crabtree & Evelyn to create a new collection containing Argan, Pomegranate and Grapeseed. I visited C&E last weekend to sample the line, and I'm glad I did! 

As a huge fan of the brand's other hand therapy creams, I knew I had to try the body lotion. Aside from the incredible scent, I loved how ridiculously soft my hands were after application. My skin was hydrated, smooth and not greasy or oily in the least bit. If your skin is especially dry or dull, this is definitely something you should try. I took home the skin quenching body lotion, and the scented soap, and I know I'll be returning for the entire selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.