ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.29.2011

Style: The Échapeau

I hate to think about it, but the cold-weather season is right around the corner. And after the brutal winter we had here in NewYork last year, I'm so not looking forward to it. 

For those of us that refuse to sacrifice warmth for fashion, the Échapeau collection from L for Lazarus aims to give us the best of both.  

Derived from the French words for scarf and hat (écharpe and chapeau), designer Nicolette Lazarus has combined the two essentials to create a beautiful collection of cozy must-haves.
I love that the fabrics are not only guaranteed to be warm, but so chic as well. 
photos via L for Lazurus

I can't wait to get my hands on the herringbone version, when the full collection is available in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.