ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.15.2011

Love: Cover Girl Lip Perfection

I'll confess I've never been a huge lipstick wearer, but I do love my perfect lipsticks (Freckletone & Hug Me) from MAC. I've heard good things about the Lip Perfection line from Cover Girl, and was curious to see if the it was worth the hype. The Lip Perfection line claims to make lips softer in seven days, and at $7.99 each, I was pleasantly surprised! The formula is really creamy, non-drying and has a subtle sheen to it. I also like that the color is buildable - and if you're not a bold lip wearer, a swipe or too gives a nice sheer color comparable to a lip gloss. 

I chose two purple / plum colors in Divine and Entwined, and I'm in love. I also like mixing the two together to create my own shade.  These two shades are ideal for everyday, and will be perfect come Fall.

*P.S. Please excuse my paintbrushes in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.