ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.17.2011

Love: Brooklyn's Mast Brothers Chocolate

While browsing The Makers Project, Mast Brothers Chocolate immediately caught my eye. Mainly because - well I'm obsessed with chocolate. Especially handcrafted, not your run-of-the-mill chocolate. Everything from the printed specialty paper that the chocolate is wrapped in, to the Mast brothers' appreciation of family, makes me excited. And how cool is it that they share a staff meal everyday?


The Mast Brothers from The Scout on Vimeo.

I know where my first stop in Brooklyn will be this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.